Monday, August 10, 2009

Hmmm...

Don't have much to say tonight, but I don't want to go to bed yet either. I finally finished reading Twilight, which I must say is a pretty good book. So after I read the book, naturally I watched the movie.... I was sorely disappointed in the movie. It skipped parts and had things all mixed up and left Mike confused. I had to explain a few things to him. Granted I know they can't fit everything from the book into the movie, but they should at least try to keep it in order, right?? I'm not sure if I want to see the sequal that comes out in November or not. And if I do should I watch it first then read the book so I'm not too disappointed?? Hmmm.... decisions, decisions.

5 comments:

Edna said...

I'm glad you liked the book! Have you also enjoyed the potty-training books? Have you gotten some good ideas? Let me know what book you want next!

I haven't seen the movie and I haven't read the second book so I won't be any help for you there. You should ask Jessica or Lisa.

Emily said...

I didn't like the movie either. It does not do the book justice. The only thing that gives me hope is that the first one had a very small budget, perhaps this next one will have more money to put into it, and it will be better...let's hope.

Washburn Family said...

Edna, I'm kinda jumping from one potty training book to another so I'm sure I've found anything good yet. My cousin just gave me a book that she said is fool proof to potty train in 3 days so I guess we'll see. Emily, I totally hope the second movie is way better than the first. If not than I guess I'll just stick to the books!

Washburn Family said...

Who's Melvin???

Abes and Stace said...

Hey Laura - I saw your blog address on F.B. and had to check it out. I have one too, but it's private so email me and I'll send you an invite in. My email is staceymehl@hotmail.com.
As for Twilight - the movie is TERRIBLE! But the second book is my very least favorite and I just saw the trailer for it today and it looked better than the first movie. They do have a different director this time so hopefully that will help.
I say read the book first, but be prepared for not much Edward and lots of Jacob. When I read those books last year I used to have a huge thing for Edward. I'd get done reading and say, "Abram can you just bite my neck a little..." haha!
Sexy vampires anyway!