Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Contest

I'm sad to announce Kodiak did not win his contest. :( The first place winner was pretty cute, but the second and third place winner (in my opinion) were not all that cute. Kodiak could have, and should have, taken them out easy. Oh well. Off to round two with Kalsin! Same rules, vote once or twice everyday for a month (if you can). If you'd like to know the secret to voting more than twice give me a call! Hehehe. Kalsin's picture is the 17th one down. It's the same picture that is just to the right. Here's the link again
http://westjordanjournal.com/pages/baby_contest

3 comments:

Edna said...

I'll repeat what I said in the email I sent. My mom used to say that although she knew she had the cutest grandchildren, she was afraid of them being in contests because if they didn't win she'd be angry. I think she would have stalked the judges and beat them to a pulp! Maybe a good thing she's not free to go after those West Jordan judges!

Edna said...

p.s. If you hear of a lightning strike at one of the judge's houses, you'll know where it came from...

Washburn Family said...

Maybe if we vote enough times we won't have to see lightning striking anywhere. LOL! I'll keep my fingers crossed!