Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally some mommy time! (literally)

Last night my mom and I attended the Reba & Kelly concert. It was so much fun! I got to have a night away from the boys, spend time with my mom AND hear two wonderful singers! It was pretty different from other concerts I've been to. They were both on the stage the entire time, singing together, instead of switching back and forth. Our seats weren't all that great but we were able to move down about half way through the show to much better seats.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!

RoseAnn said...

Thank you Laura for letting me enjoy such a wonderful evening with you. I loved every minute with you. We'll do it again!!!!

Edna said...

I'd love to go to one of those sometime, too! Let me know the next time you're able to get tickets and I'll see if I can join you--if you don't mind!