Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update... Again

I know I said I'd try to be better at keeping this updated but my day changes in the blink of an eye. Everyday in what little spare time I have, I have to try and decide what I'm going to do or what needs to be done. I either clean my house (laundry, dishes, scrub toilets, etc.), do yard work, pay bills (one that I don't like to do but have to), read, catch up on recorded shows, or play on the computer. It's a tough choice everyday and lately I don't have any spare time to get to choose. Oh well. Anyways, updates.... Kodiak took yet another fall and hit his head on the entertainment center and got a cut behind his ear. He was lucky again and didn't need stitches. I swear he's going to have brain damage with how many times he hits his head. Kalsin has a cold and threw up as soon as we walked into Sam's Club the other day. That was pretty adventurous trying to find somewhere to put the puke I'd collected in my hands. He also gave his cold to Kodiak. Yay two sick kids! Nothing else is new. I haven't done anything fun and exciting and Mike just got done putting in a new engine for one of his bosses daughter, but that's not really exciting. That's it for now. Maybe I'll write sooner than 2 months!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hopefully the kids get feeling better. I know what you mean about time. It's hard to find spare time when you have little kids running around all day, especially ones with a death wish:0) We all understand if you can't fit your blog into your day but love the updates whenever they come.

Unknown said...

I'll take the easy route and just echo Amy--who can blame anyone who has twin toddler boys when they don't get a chance to blog?

Edna said...

Oh, Laura, I LOVE you! Even though you have all these demands on your time and energy, whenever I talk to you or see you, you seem at peace. I think you must enjoy being a mother, and you are a darn good one! I am so glad you are part of our family! Michael couldn't have found a more beautiful (inside and out) woman to be his companion and mothe of his children. And why didn't Kalsin throw up in Michael's hands? Michael threw up in his teacher's hands in fourth grade!

Washburn Family said...

LOL!! Edna, I love the dirt you give me on Michael! Keep it coming! He just sat there and stared. He was telling everybody he just wanted to get away from it.