Friday, December 12, 2008

I survived!

So I finally gained my strength back to let you all know how my "black friday" shopping went. I got to Walmart about 2am and found the line I needed to stand in and waited. I made a few friends while in line there, and I'm surprised they could hear me because I had started to lose my voice. My dad met me there at about 3am and went and stood in a different line for me. Everything was pretty mellow for a couple of hours, but when 5 o'clock hit, you knew! It was like a swarm of bats had come swooping in! From there on out it was pure chaos! I was clear in the back of the store and couldn't really tell how many people were in the store. And I don't know why but it really shocked me to see all the people as I was leaving. All I could think was ' Man these people are nuts!' and I was one of them!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Never done Walmart on Black Friday. Glad you survived to tell us all about it.

Katy said...

Did you realize how much you were taking your life into your hands? Wow. You are AMAZING. I don't think I've EVER shopped on Black Friday...at least not since I can remember. Way to be a smart shopper. I'd rather pay the price online. :)

Edna said...

I went to a craft store with Lisa one Black Friday. Once. Never again. I'm nuts, but not that much.