Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Working girl

For those of you who didn't know I now have a job at Mervyn's. I needed to find something so we could survive while Mike is off work for a month. He'll be having surgery for a cist on his wrist. Anyways, it gives me a break from the kids for a little bit so maybe I can regain some of my sanity. It's fun so far. I'm doing a little bit of everything right now, but I think they mainly want me in customer service. It's been a lot like Albertson's just without the groceries. And Albertson's wasn't going out of business! Lol! I think that about it on what's been going on in our lives for the past month. I'll do my best to keep this updated.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm a little jealous ;) That will be great for you to be with grownups for a while, stay at home mom is definitely not appreciated enough. I'd love to hear how Michael's handling it a few days in ;)

Unknown said...

Oh cool. Can you get us some good deals? ;)

Katy said...

I was all ready to ask about discounts, too! :)

Going to work is nice, but I bet you'll be glad when Michael goes back to being the primary breadwinner. No matter how much I love my job, I'd so much rather be home with my family!!!

let me know if there's anything I can do to help while you guys are getting Mike through his recovery!